3M Animalintex Poultice Pad
Animalintex Poultice Pad is a convenient, ready-to-use poultice that comes in a pad. This unique poultice contains a mild antiseptic (boric acid) and tragacanth, a natural poultice agent to promote fast healing. Indicated for use on horses and dogs. Not recommended for use on cats.
- Aids in would healing and relieves minor stiffness and soreness.
- Absorbs exudate; provides moist, clean healing site; cushions sore areas.
- Can also be used as a dry dressing over open wounds and as a pressure padding.
- Retains moisture/warmth and helps prevent external contamination due to its occlusive backing.
- Hot Poultice – for abscesses, boils, infected and dirty wounds, cracked heels, thorns, laminitis, seedy toe, corns.
- Cold Poultice – strains, sprains, sore shins, splints, bruises, capped hocks and elbows.
- Dry Dressing – over open wounds, pressure padding.
- Store Name: Wilson's Tack
- Vendor: wilsontack
4266 Dundas Street E.
Thorndale ON N0M 2P0
- 5.00 rating from 3 reviews