TRI-ACTA H.A. formula for horses that are ageing, experiencing arthritis and stiffness, are in training and competition, or under a heavy workload. It is also an ideal solution to maximize effective training days and competitive outcomes.
Built off the success and science-driven formula of TRI-ACTA Regular Strength, our Maximum Strength formula provides your horse with the added support of a highly therapeutic, equine-specific hyaluronic acid.
TRI-ACTA H.A. contains the highest, all-active key ingredient formulation on the market. This formula uses two types of glucosamine for cartilage regeneration (glucosamine hydrochloride for bioavailability, and glucosamine sulfate to promote the formation of collagen). It also contains chondroitin sulphate – which works synergistically with glucosamine to prevent the breakdown of cartilage and MSM which is a powerful antioxidant and reduces inflammation. The inclusion of hyaluronic acid helps lubricate articulating joints, thereby minimizing friction and enhancing resistance to shock in weight-bearing joints. TRI-ACTA H.A. delivers unmatched quality, efficacy and therapeutic value.
Because the product is pure and concentrated, the servings are small and easy to administer. Our 22g daily serving of TRI-ACTA H.A. provides your competitive equine partner with the optimal therapeutic dose of key, all-active ingredients necessary to promote and maintain optimal joint health while mitigating joint degeneration.
WHY IS TRI-ACTA H.A. SO EFFECTIVE?
- 100% Active Ingredients – No Filler!
- Ingredients backed by scientific research
- Pure and natural forms of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid
- Therapeutic dosages greater than any other equine joint supplements on the market
- Two types of glucosamine for optimal bioavailability and collagen production
- Pharmaceutical/human grade ingredients backed with Certificates of Analysis
- Third-party batch tested, Health Canada approved, and designated as a Veterinary Health Product (VHP)
- FEI, EC, AGCO, and IFHA compliant
- No adverse side effects – no contraindications
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.